Saturday 29 March 2014

Assigned Task 1-Research Topic

Seriously, at first, I experienced quite a hard time deciding on my research topic and stating my RO and RQ. Most probably it's because I still did not get the idea of how specific should a research title be.I also can't even decide on the direction of what my research is going to be like.


This was my 1st title submitted to Dr. Teoh, together with my RO and RQ. Once I received the response from Dr. Teoh, then only it made me think, yes!a study of the approaches seems to be very broad. I have to decide on 1 or maybe 2 if i want to compare between those 2.

Although Dr. Teoh did not pinpoint anything on the "to teach literature in ESL classrooms" part but I guess I have to make it specific too... teach literature? It's too general right... what kind of literature?
Novel? Short Stories?Poem?Play? Yes, I indeed have to focus on one genre. But it's good that I can actually get the response and revamp whatever I've done wrong.

Ok!Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment