Sunday 25 May 2014

My Conceptual Framework!

This is quite hard as I could not find any conceptual framework related to my study from the references. So I decided to set this up on my own. I do hope that it is valid and understandable....



and some explanation about this conceptual framework....

Integrated Strategies Approach is built up from the two approaches; reader response theory and stylistic approach. The Reader Response Theory will assist the interrelation between student and texts and to help the student to construct their own meaning and derive their own conclusion of what they are reading which is also referred to as tentative response. While the Stylistic Approach is used to seek evidence for their own response in order to ensure that they are following the similar interpretive conventions of the texts and this is represented by the modified or reaffirmed response.

No comments:

Post a Comment